How do I get to Valley Bible EFC?
Go to the Directions
page on this website, enter your starting address and click "Get Directions". You will then see a personalized set of directions that will lead you straight to Valley Bible EFC.Click for more
Do I need to register on this web site?
There are protected areas of this website that contain content and documents for:
- Regular Attendees & friends of Valley Bible
- Church Leaders & Board members
If you fall into one of these categories, we encourage you to register. Upon registration, your profile will be reviewed and you may be granted access to some of these areas.
If you do not fall into one of the above categories, we invite you to check out any of the publicly accessible content.Click for more
How do I register?
- Click "Register" at the top right corner of the web page.
- Choose a username and password.
- Enter your first name, last name and email address.
- Select the mailing lists you would like to be on.
- Click "Create My Account"
- You will receive a confirmation email (see note #1 below).
- Click the link in the confirmation email to complete your registration.
- That's it!
A few things to note:
Click for more
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, it may have been flagged as spam. Check your email filter and/or junk email folder.
- Registration does not grant you immediate access to restricted areas of the web site. Your profile must be reviewed and assigned permissions first.
How do I change my profile information?
To access your profile information... log on, click on My Workspace (top right corner) and click on Account.
You can change your password, update your mailing address, upload a photo and change your mailing list options.Click for more